To assemble the LED display, you must first know what to do with the composition of the LED display. In general, an indoor LED screen includes a module (including magnet), power supply (5V40A, power supply), receive card, send card, video processor (currently large video processor built-in send card), frame Structure, wire (network cable, power cord and related jumper) and control computers.
In order to make it more convenient to know, we take an actual case to share with you.
We have installed a chamber P2 LED display to a party center service center, which shows a size of 2.88 meters wide 1.92 meters wide, and the shape is 2.98 meters wide of 2.02 meters thick 0.1 meters. Here is a layout of my own paintings for your reference.
- initial preparation work
- Stocking: Prepare the P2 display module according to the display size (LED module 120 blocks contain magnets, 2 pieces as spare, LED display generally stand up to one or two.), 5V40A switching power supply 18 block, receives 18 blocks, Video processor (built-in send card), 16P long cable (30cm 36, 40cm 36, 60cm 36), 40CM long 3 * 2.5 square power cord, 50cm network jumper 12, 1 meter network 3 jumpers.Tip: Long linkets, power cords, and network cables can be used for more, in order to replace during installation.
- Welding frame:According to the dimensional requirements, the steel pipe structure is welded, and the stainless steel edge (also useful black aluminum-plastic profile, it is cheaper, but it is not as good as welding).
- Switching power supply on power cord:The LED display module is standardizes 1 drag 2 red black power cord, each power supply with 6 LED modules, so we have to screw 3 red black power cords on the switching power supply. Each block is then screwed on a 1 3 * 2.5 square power jumper.
- Receive card interior cable:Each received card is inserted into a long cable. Take the 8-port receiving card as an example. We only use the previous six interfaces, our installation habits are the intermediate position of the tape card in the high degree of the module, so 1 and The 6-port plugged in 60 cm long-cable, 2 and 5 ports in the long cable, 3 and 4 portions of 30 cm long cable. Finally, each received card is connected to the 1 2-core power cord to connect the power cord to 5V of the switching power supply at the time of installation.
- LED module is screwed on the magnet:Screw the magnet in 4 angles in the LED module. This work can also be done when installed on site. Because the lampball on the LED module is easy to make a bit or drop point because the bumper is easy to drop, it must be lightly put it.
- Loss Over-screen external power cord:From the power supply line from the distribution box to the large screen position, this project, we are all 3 * 4 square power cords. The maximum power is calculated based on the number of power supplies, and the wire diameter of the power line is again calculated according to the maximum power. This project uses 18 power supplies, each power supply maximum power is 200W (5V * 40A = 200W), the maximum power of the entire screen is 18 * 200w = 3600W, press 6A current, calculated from a 2.7 square power cord . There is no 2.7 square power cord on the market, so it is 4 square meters. Some people say that 3600W can be used with 2.5 square power cord, which can consult professional electrician masters, to be determined according to the line used. It’s just that we are used to doing this, and some of them are safer.
- Loss Over-screen external signal line:Take 3 network cables from the control computer to the big screen. The P2 module size is 320 * 160mm and the module resolution is 160 points * 80 points. The total number of pixels of the entire screen is 1382,400 points. According to the maximum amount of 650,000 pixel points according to each network cable, 1382,400 removed 650,000, about 2.13 network cable, so 3 network cables. When the actual wiring is recommended, it is recommended to use it as a standby. Generally, the computer is placed with the video processor. The network cable is to be connected to the video processor.
- Installation process
- Installation structure frame: First first, put the assembled frame structure, secured to the wall through the expansion screw.
- Install switching power supply: Because the height of our display is 12 plates, each switch is powered by 6 LED modules. It is just that each of the INST will install 2 switching power supplies, that is, from top to bottom, the first line power supply is installed The intermediate position of the third fourth LED module, the second row switching power source is installed in the intermediate position of the ninth tenth LED module. The power supply of the above line, put the 3 * 2.5 square power cord, press from left to right, sequentially and connect into the switching power supply. The power supply in the following line is also the same. The power cord of the rightmost two power supplies is connected in parallel, and the 3 * 4 square main power line of the large screen is connected.
- Install the receiving card: The receiving card is also divided into two lines, the positions of the position, the position of the switching power supply, the power line of the receiving card to the 5V terminal of the switching power supply. According to the first parallel map above, 18 receiving cards into 3 groups, 6 blocks per group, using the network jumper to connect the 6-piece receiving card, from the network cable from the control computer, to access each group A receiving card.From the large-screen network cable to the label, but also remember the connection order of the receiving card, this is important, and the software will be used when commissioning.
- Electricity test: Before the power is given, check if all switching power supplies are connected in order, whether there is a wrong. Check if all receiving card power cords are connected to the switching power supply. These are all checked, and the big screen is powered on. Observe, is it all the switching power indicators? Check if all the receiving card power indicators are bright? Both bright, prove the power distribution, no problem.
- debugging:In the four corners of the large screen, one LED module is sucking, and the long cable is connected to the long cable (the position of the long cable should correspond to the position of the module, and the first LED module in the upper left corner corresponds to the upper left corner reception card. The first interface; the bottom left corner of the lower LED module, corresponding to the 6th interface of the receiving card in the lower left corner, other modules, also followed by the corresponding order.). The three network lines connected to the large screen are accepted from the left to right, and the first 2nd Item (of course, the order may be reversed, respectively, when it is debugged, the order is desired). After the control computer is installed, then use the HDP to access the video processor with a USB cable to connect to the USB control port of the video processor. Configure debugging the LED big screen with the software. After debugging, the four corners of the LED module should be displayed.Tip: The specific debugging process is slight here, and I will sort out an article separately to make a detailed introduction.
- Install:Installation is a meticulous job, we recommend first to complete the bottom line of LED modules from left to right, make a good foundation, must maintain a good level, otherwise the module will be wrong, especially display horizontal lines Time, it will be very obvious, not a straight line, but a straight line, affecting the viewing effect. The LED module is in the direction, and there is a logo. As shown below:
After you have a good foundation, you can row, from below, the LED module is aligned, and the left and right are aligned, it is tight. Until until finished.
- Overall adjustment and delivery
After all LED modules are installed, this is still not calculated. To overall check whether there is a large gap between the LED modules, whether there is unevenness, whether there is a dead point, whether there is an abnormal display color, etc. Wait, if there is a tool disassembly adjustment.
After all the adjustments are complete, after self-acceptance, you can deliver and train our customers.
I am a Tianjin audio and video, I am engaged in the weak electricity industry for more than ten years, sharing related knowledge, like words,Add me,thanks, thanks]
Here is the relevant articles I wrote before, please advise! !