Today, we will introduce the pregnant women’s pregnant women in detail. Maternity Uniforms belongs to special uniforms, similar to pilots’ flight uniforms and ship loss.
Illustration: Pregnant women of the US Air Force undergoing pregnancy inspections during the military medical institution, and the treatment of various US military for pregnant women is basically the same
The U.S. Navy stipulates that all pregnant women must wear a system of pregnant women when they are military uniforms, and they are not allowed to wear conventional uniforms. After returning to the army after maternity leave, the female soldier should wear conventional uniforms. The commander can approve the female officer, ladies, sergeant and female soldiers within 6 months from the date of delivery according to the doctor’s diagnosis or suggestion. In other words, at least 6 months of maternity leave of the U.S. Navy female soldiers must still have holidays before childbirth, which can also be considered as maternity leave.
Generally speaking, the design of the US Navy’s pregnant women’s uniform is similar to the corresponding basic uniforms, and it is revised according to the shape of a pregnant woman. The basic components of pregnant women’s uniforms include the following classification:
1. Pregnant women’s blue dress blue, including the following components.
(1) Coat (coat), navy blue, single buckle, 100%polyester flat -grained elastic fabric, convertible collar, 7 black plastic buttons in front of the front, you can choose to wear a monarch table, skill chapter, badge, and surname name brand according to the requirements. The officer wore a removable soft shoulder chapter, the soldiers wore scarlet or golden arms, and there was no service bar in the cuffs.
(2) Skirt (SKIRT), the fabric is the same as the top, two -piece A -line skirt, the front sheet and waist are loose.
(3) shirt (shirt), white fabric, switching collar (lapel, sharp collar), with shoulder stumbling, short sleeves and long sleeves. The officer must wear a sleeve soft shoulder chapter on the shoulder.
(4) Loose trousers (Slacks), the same blue flared pants with the same fabric as the fabric, the front film and waist are loose.
2. Pregnant women’s white dresses, when they are required to wear a white dresses, pregnant women wear white summer uniforms with honor watch. In other words, white summer suits are dresses of American Navy pregnant women.
3. Summer White, pregnant women, are similar to the blue pregnant women shirt, loose trousers and white short -sleeved shirts. The vertical lines are used to wear a Xun table. The officer wore a hard shoulder chapter, and the non -commissioned officer wore the rank. Personnel below E-6 wore naval Blues badges.
4. Pregnant khaki, including the following components.
(1) shirt (shirt), khaki fabric, V -type pocket, waist lines have two side seam pockets. Officers and non -commissioned officers wore military ranks.
(2) Skirt (SKIRT), khaki fabric, two -piece A -line skirts, front pieces and waist bands are loose.
(3) Slacks (Slacks), the same khaki flared pants with the same shirt material, the front sheet and waist are loose.
5. Service uniform, including the following components.
(1) short -sleeved shirt (shirt, khaki fabric, V -type pocket, waist lines have two side seam pockets. E2 ～ E6 soldiers wear anode oxidation (high polishing) micro -ranking flowers in accordance with Article 4227.
(2) Skirt (SKIRT), black fabric, two -piece A -line skirts, front pieces and waist bands are loose.
(3) Loose trousers (Slacks), black flared pants with the same shirt material, tight front slices and waist bands.
6. Dinner Dress Uniforms, when the commander stipulates that wearing a blue evening dress, pregnant women wear blue regular dresses and miniature versions; when wearing white evening dresses, pregnant women wear white summer dresses and watches.
7. Full Dress Uniforms, when the commander stipulates that wearing a blue dress, pregnant women wear blue regular dresses and wearing full -size medals; when wearing white dresses, pregnant women wear white summer dresses.
8. Working Uniforms, pregnant women’s work clothes shirts and pants can be worn by all military women, but all military professional positions during pregnancy can be served.
9. The seasonal project and optional item of women’s uniforms
In addition, pregnant women in the U.S. Navy can also wear authorized uniform jackets (the seasonal projects in the uniform system), including cold weather Parker coats, all -weather jackets, long coats, short coats, double -breasted thick wool coats, cardigan sweaters, black, black Casual jackets, naval work clothes Parker coats and black wool lining, if the coat is too tight, it will not be a button or pull the zipper.
Navy pregnant women’s cardigan sweater is an optional jacket (optional item in the uniform system). When wearing a dress with NECK TAB, the shirt collar is placed in the sweater. When wearing it with the Kaitong shirt, the shirt collar is placed outside the sweater. The Navy has approved the addition of shoulder sections on the sweater of pregnant women. The officer and the non -commissioned officer (CPO) wear a soft shoulder chapter. The sergeants and the sailor below E6 do not wear the rank logo, and can continue to wear a shoulder -free wool sweater. Note: The picture is the sweater of the American Army Pregnant Women. The U.S. Navy is the same as its style and the color is the navy blue.